1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still so confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Squichy, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Squichy

I've been questioning for almost 3 years now and I'm still confused. (I'm going to try to make this short because it's almost 3am now)

I had little crushes on guys in middle school and on one in 3rd grade, but those didn't even last long. So the beginning of 6th grade I started to have these really strong feelings for this girl, I remember that I thought she was just beautiful, then later on I started to like her even more and I wanted to be with her (I never had these feelings for guys)
    So I kinda figured that I wasn't straight. I didn't really care because I've known that being gay is ok since I was like 6 or 7 (Oh I'm 13 btw). So anyways I watched a lot of coming out stories on youtube and realized that I was going through the same thing that they were.
    So summer of 6th grade I started to overthink it and still continue to question my sexuality. 7th grade I still continued to like girls and I hadn't like a guy in almost 3 years.

I definitley find girls more physically attractive, like I'll see a girl and I'll be like ''Damn she's hot'' I don't say it outloud though.
    There's guys I find cute and all but I just don't find guys attractive.
    I think about kissing girls and all, to be honest it just makes me happy, when I think about it with a guy I'm just like meh.

What do you guys think it sounds like I am. Oh and lol.... when I was 7 I would find girls to be hot, and I would hate when my mom or my sister would talk about boys and say stuff like you'll have a bf one day and I would think ''Welp, I don't want a boyfriend.''

2. BobJones

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    By what you´ve said, I would say that you are, indeed a lesbian. It´s perfectly ok, though. It may change, but you are most likely homosexual.