1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I still fall under the Bi label?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MouseKeeper, Sep 5, 2014.

1. MouseKeeper

When I came out for the very first time, I thought I was Bisexual. Then I realized that I don't experience sexual attraction. I still have a thing for both genders, but I'm not sexually attracted to either.

I ask because every time I try to explain my sexual orientation to someone, they call me a liar because I'm a male and according to society(Well, mainly the Radical Feminists), all men are like male dogs who hump everything. :bang: So, could I still call myself bisexual to save myself the judging? Or does that lack honesty? Thanks a bunch.

I ask, because I may not be sexually attracted to people, but I still have romantic feelings for both genders.

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think (biromantic) asexual fits for you, but you could call yourself bisexual if you feel more comfortable with that label.

I identify as bisexual demisexual, meaning that I only feel a reasonable amount of attraction once I get to know the person (much) better.

Cheers,

Quem

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think you could but if you want to be accurate like the person above me said you can use biromantic maybe like biromantic asexual .

4. Dakeli27

You could just say biromantic, but that may require some explanation. I think you can say you're bisexual, even if it isn't technically true, just because it's easier.