1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not transgender- but have sexual fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MrConfused, Sep 6, 2014.

1. MrConfused

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I started a thread in another section of the forum here -

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/gender-identity-expression/150922-really-confused.html

The responses I got were that they think my sexual fantasy of being a woman and having sex is a fetish IF I answered the questions honestly.

I'm inclined to agree with them, because I don't want to be a woman, except for sex, however I can't get it out of my head that this fetish if it is that makes me part transgender or whatever, although I'm really quite happy being a guy.

So I'm wondering if anybody else has this fantasy, if they think I'm in denial, if you read the old thread though I do mention I have other fantasies as well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, it would be nice to read your comments.

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I honestly have the same fetish as you, and I honestly don't think it has anything to do with being trans. Maybe some gay people are curious about straight sex with the gender they're attracted to?
    Being trans is different because It's how you feel on the inside and generally comes with some sort of discomfort.

3. MrConfused

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yea, that's interesting knowing I'm not the only one, thanks for the response.

4. hoodie boy

I agree that it's likely just a fetish. I have similar fantasies, and I'm quite content being male.

5. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

If you only want to be a woman during sex, you're probably not transgendered. Most transgender people experience some degree of social or body dysphoria, and desire to be treated as their gender all the time, unless they are gender fluid.

6. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree, if I understand correctly, I'll admit I've wished I could be the woman in a straight sex scenario before. But I'm not trans.