1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just got comfortable and came out now attracted too women again

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by daniel27, Sep 7, 2014.

1. daniel27

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For years I've been having problems with my sexuality and just not sure. Over the last few months I became a lot more comfortable with myself and started feeling more attracted too men but since coming out it's almost like I'm becoming straight because I find myself wanting too be with women more. Has anyone else experienced this/got any idea what's happening. Coming up on 25 and just wanting too be able too start dating without the confusion over my head.

2. daniel27

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not 100% sure, only been with one guy that was actually a top and got interrupted before it could get too it. But I was comfortable and excited all be it a little nervous leading up too it so I'd say not.

3. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That question came out of nowhere?? I'm actually afraid that's what's going to happen to me once I come out as gay... You're probably bisexual then.

4. daniel27

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah just seems more black or white than anything in between. Not sure if it's just things settling or maybe something else but definitely seems too be more gay one day straight the next than bi.

5. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some experience their sexuality not as fixed as others. This might also be the case for you. (*hug*)

6. daniel27

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Bit of an update, realised lately while I was "straight" again that as soon as I see myself finding a guy cute or something I pull myself up on it like I'm doing something wrong, guess my Dad's dislike for gay people effected me more than I though. Only just really know what homophobia really is because I'm actually scared of being gay.

7. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hopefully you can learn to let that subconscious fear go. Then you can truly be yourself

8. daniel27

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Time for another update. Still feeling really confused and scared of what could happen.

Been thinking about the past and what it could mean for the future and it's made me realise that my attraction to women has always been mostly sexual, I imagine a relationship just as a friendship with benefits essentially. I've also noticed that even when I have hooked up with guys it's always been completely casual and devoid of intimacy, I actively run from the chance to feel anything.

I guess this is all a long winded way of saying how do I deal with these intimacy issues, how do I allow myself to break that wall down and see how I feel, allow myself to admit things to myself. Even just writing this I can feel that I'm hiding it and I just want to let go once and for all.

9. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's probably a good thing to focus on conquering. Love is important, and it's a lot better than just having meaningless sex, but it's also a lot harder too. I'm not really sure I'm qualified to give you advice on this however because I'm still a teenager.