1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little bit about myself...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by shyaussieboy98, Sep 10, 2014.

1. shyaussieboy98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey there everyone,
    I don't know if this is right place to write this so please if not tell me and I will move it.
    Okay so a little bit about my sexuality and my sexual oriententation. I am in a commited relationship with a girl I have been now for over a year and I have never been happier! however the day that i came out to her I don't think I hAve ever been more nervous.. Well apart from writing this! I told her over the phone and luckily she was so supportive of that and has been since.
    But ever since that day there has being another thing on my mind.. Men. They are so desirable! Everything about them there masculinity to there sexual urges that they give me. Also for a few months my sexual urges to give men oral sex and pleasure them. (I apologize for anything that I may have said in advance) The urges and desires for giving men oral sex and recieving anal penetration from both males and females with a strapon is growing each and every day.. Is this normal??
    And what does that mean for my sexuality?? This is what I am mostly confused about..
    Sorry if I confused or upset anyone with this i just need Help.

2. Silver Springs

First off, I think that it is just great that you have the courage to talk about this. You are very brave! What you are feeling is completely normal; you shouldn't have to feel ashamed of your desires.

I think that you are most definitely bisexual. Whilst you seem really confused at this point in time, I think that the more you try to know yourself, the more you will find a clearer identity without the confusion you currently have.

It is really important for you to make sure that you don't hurt your girlfriends feelings here by doing anything with another guy whilst you two are together. It is only natural for you to want to explore these new urges, but that is impossible whilst you and your girlfriend are still together. It is so wonderful that you are in a loving relationship with your girlfriend. That is very special.

Once again, well done for having the courage for telling is this. Good luck.

3. shyaussieboy98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thankyou! And trust me ive never ever been more nervous in my life to write something about myself! Thamkyou for all your kind words! I must say you have been a massive influence in writing this. I thought to myself if I'm going to write about myself then i might as well write everything!
    And I have made sure not to :slight_smile: although she also finds that really attractive and would very much like to watch me perform oral to another guy.
    Thankyou for helping me clear up my sexuality. It wasn't easy sharing that information..
    But there is something that is bugging me.. What about being anally penetrated by a female with a strapon does that change my sexuality at all??

4. Vampire

You're very brave for making this very first step into discovering yourself. You don't have to feel embarrassed or shy on here. We have everything you can imagine, from friendships to orgasms.

Anyway, back to the subject: You're rushing into labeling yourself. Sexuality is not as simple as "I like girls, guys or both". Sexuality is much more than that and it sometimes takes years for someone to finally figure it all out.

For now, my best conclusion would be that you're bicurious, since you have yet to experience any kind of sexual activities with a male. Give it time, go with the flow.

Wanting to be penetrated by a girl with a strapon makes you, you guessed it, bicurious.

I have a question in mind: Do you feel any romantic attraction towards males?

-A

5. Silver Springs

Well great, if your girlfriend is happy for it to happen you have got no problem!

I don't think wanting to be penetrated by a woman has any bearing on your sexuality; it is simply a fetish of yours. You're still attracted to women. Hmmm, sorry if this is too personal, but have you shared this desire with your girl friend?

6. shyaussieboy98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay thankyou Andre. And well no I wouldnt say that I do have romantic attraction but sexual attraction definitely. Well I forgot to mention something (I apologize for this for forgetting about it) but when I was younger I did perform oral sex to one of my then-friends. I really enjoyed doing that for him too.. Sorry for not mentioning that I was just so nervous writing this ive probably forgot alot to write :frowning2:
    Okay thankyou silver springs! Yeah im glad she has no problem with it its just finding a guy with my shyness is hard to fulfill my desires!
    And Its okay nothing is too personal it's fine :slight_smile: and yes I have and she fully supports the idea and would love to be the first to penetrate me :$

---------- Post added 10th Sep 2014 at 08:13 PM ----------

Okay thankyou Andre. And well no I wouldnt say that I do have romantic attraction but sexual attraction definitely. Well I forgot to mention something (I apologize for this for forgetting about it) but when I was younger I did perform oral sex to one of my then-friends. I really enjoyed doing that for him too.. Sorry for not mentioning that I was just so nervous writing this ive probably forgot alot to write :frowning2:
    Okay thankyou silver springs! Yeah im glad she has no problem with it its just finding a guy with my shyness is hard to fulfill my desires!
    And Its okay nothing is too personal it's fine :slight_smile: and yes I have and she fully supports the idea and would love to be the first to penetrate me :$

7. TurtleCat

From the information you've provided, it sounds to me like you are definitely bisexual, at least on a sexual level if not romantic. You have a desire for sex with both sexes, and have had sex with a man before and enjoyed it. Of course, it's ultimately up to you to decide how you want to identify yourself.

That's great that you have a girlfriend who is understanding and supportive. I am lucky to have a husband who is understanding of my bisexuality, too. If you do decide to explore your attraction to men, though, just make sure you always maintain 100% honesty and communication with your girlfriend.

8. shyaussieboy98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thankyou TurtleCat! Thankyou for clearing my sexuality up trust me every little bit of help that I get is beneficial! :slight_smile: And yes I do both males and males but my desire o perform oral sex to many men grows everyday. Also to be penetrated by both males and females, that desire again grows everyday! And yes I know that it is ultimately up to me I just needed help deciding if that makes sense??

Yeah i am so glad that she has always been so supportive of all my desires and fantasies and will always try her hardest to make them become reality. Thats good its always good to have a supportive partner that will never judge you. :slight_smile: And I always disuss everything with her I always try to make her apart of all of my fantasies and desires in some way. And I will always that is one of the keys to a healthy and happy relationship is honesty and communication. :slight_smile: Thankyou for all your help! :grin: