1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He said he is gay for me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Litveninko, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Litveninko

I posted a thread yesterday about my friend could be Bi, well he is. We were texting and I didnt reply for minutes and he kept saying, I miss you, I miss you. We hung out today, and he said he is happy and hugged me in public. When we got home, I said I would kiss him, then we made out. But I asked him if He is Bi, he said he isn't gay, but he really loves me. And would do anything for me. The Thing is could he Be a bisexual only for me? Or he is in the closet? He has a girlfriend..

2. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is possible that he has a strong romantic and/or sexual attraction to you and you alone, and is not attracted to any other guys. I think the fact that he made out with you at least shows some attraction to you. Of course, seeing as you are a transboy, it is much harder to try and put a label on someone who is attracted to you. Personally, I wouldn't think of him as bi, gay, straight, or anything in between; I would just think of him as a boy who has a thing for you and work from there. Throw the whole gay/straight thing aside.

3. Litveninko

he doesn't know im trans.

4. oscarneedslove

WHO cares his or your label. He really loves you and the text messages he sent seems to me very genuine. You have such a cute relation go ahead and be happy with him.