1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Les/bi girls, how do you feel when you stand next to ANY girl ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Yanna, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Yanna

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, i'm unsure about my sexuality and i really can't understand how it feels to stand next to a girls.
    I mean, when i sit with a boy or a girl, i don't feel a difference. How can i tell if i'm bi??
    I like boys I KNOW THAT but i don't know if what i feel for girls is the same with guys. Maybe i'm just too interest about girls and nothing more... I also have low sexual drive which makes it even more difficult. Abs don't turn me on. I just like what i see aestheticaly in boys and also the same with girls.
    But for girls, i don't know if the feeling is 'crush' or just admiration...
    Cause i'm already bi-curious and i want to kiss any girl that is with me. If she's pretty and
    kind...

:bang::bang::bang:

2. tchyanne

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well I'd you're wanting to kiss a girl that's the first signs of being bisexual. To be honest, you'll probably have to kiss one to know forsure. But sometimes you don't even have to go that far, you kind of just know! Test the waters a little and see how it goes.

3. TheStormInside

So whether you're bi, gay, or straight, you aren't going to respond to everyone of your preferred gender. Straight women don't want to make out with absolutely every guy they see, similarly with lesbian women, we don't want to get with every girl.

It's possible you just need more time to figure these things out. If you know how you feel about guys, that you want to be with them in a romantic and intimate way, then you know you're either bi or straight. :slight_smile: . Here's a question? How do you *know* you like boys? And how is that different or similar to how you feel about girls? You definitely sound at least bi-curious if you want to kiss other women. What about deeper feelings?

4. coolasacucumber

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sexuality is different for everyone. Some people know that they are 100% one way from an early age, some go through a phase of or grow up being 50/50 and then feel more certain of which gender they want when they get older, some are 50/50 all their life and some are 100% one way until they meet someone of the other sex to their preferred gender and fall for them as an exception! All are perfectly legitimate and healthy forms of sexuality.

You are very young so you have plenty of time to figure out what you want and what makes you happy at your own pace, and don't feel pressured to stick a label on yourself. If any prospective partners are so bothered about labels then they're shallow and not worth your time.

When I was 15, I remember feeling a very similar way to how you are feeling. I remember feeling romantically infatuated with one boy in particular, and not imagining being able to have a relationship with a girl (now in hindsight I realise that that was due to hetero normative society); but feeling overpoweringly sexually attracted to girls. I strongly disliked penis and still do!
    Until I was 20, my romantic and sexual orientation did not match. It was not until I was 20 and met a woman who I really liked and slept with that I realised that I wanted more than just sex with women, and that I in fact preferred the sexual and romantic aspects of a relationship with a woman.

I had sex and relationships with both men and women in my early 20s to clarify my preferences, and it is only now that I am 1000% certain that I am meant to be with a woman. So, you've still got a lot of years to have lots of fun and to figure things out.

Don't worry and don't feel pressured into conforming to any label. See it as fun rather than seeing it as something to be scared by . Good luck xx

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Being gay is like being straight. As Storm said, not every lesbian likes every girl, just like not every straight girls likes every guy. We have turn-offs and preferences too. As a lesbian myself I'm pretty shallow in my attraction field, rarely like anyone, and probably like only less than 1% of the female population. The reason I know I'm gay besides this is because I have felt attraction and crushes before, I'm turned off doing anything sexual/romantic with guys, and I imagine my future with a lady.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It really depends on the woman

7. Lipstick Leuger

When I first came out, I was actually turned on by many woman I saw. Then, after a bit, I was like "that's not my style", so no reaction, except for a very few, which turned out to be only Butch women.... So, I may notice certain attractive features about women in general, like smaller breasts, or nice round bottoms, or a pretty face, but I am not attracted to them in a 'I want sex with you' type of way. So, no difference in feeling with standing next to other women. No one is attracted to everyone they meet.

8. Blossom85

If I am standing or close to a girl I am not interested in romantically or sexually, then I don't feel any differently.. It's only someone I really see myself being interested in, I get butterflies or feel nervous.. Like the other posters have said though.. Just cause we are interested in women.. Doesn't mean we want all women.. Same as a straight person doesn't want every single person of the opposite sex..

9. JGurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel like I was reading my own thoughts. I feel the same.

10. HooLoo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I'm round a girl I like i just get all happy and i get really distracted and start thinking about her or (taking i like one of my friends) i just really want to be close to her and talk to her and i get excited when her hand brushes against mine,or i get this excited feeling in my chest when were talking cause we always look into each others eyes and when her face is close to mine I just want to lean in and kiss her.

You mightn't have anyone in your life right now that gives you those feelings and the girls everyone thinks are hot mightn't be your type,i know they're not mine!
    Don't worry about it too much, i used to and it made me a horrible person for friends to be around when I was confused and it messed a lot of things up.