1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure if I'm bi or lesbian? :/

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by tchyanne, Sep 12, 2014.

1. tchyanne

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I'll try to make this as short as possible but thank you all in advance who take the time to read this and give advice.

I've always liked girls ever since I can remember. Back when I was 13 I was gang raped and I stopped really looking at girls after that and just guys. But I wasn't looking at guys for a relationship, I would look at them and say "wow hes hot, I'd have sex with him" and that's all I ever did. I've never been in a relationship with a guy, its always just been sex. I could never get emotonally attached to them.

Well 9th grade I met this amazing girl who changed my life. My very first girlfriend and the love of my life. My only serious relationship. We ended up breaking up because my family started to find out and I wasn't ready to tell them. That was the main factor but there were others as well. Anyways, after we broke up I went back to doing the same thing with guys, just sex. But I never wanted a relationship, I just forced myself to want one. I talked to girls and followed lesbians on Instagram but never initiated anything because I knew my parents won't approve. A few weeks ago I just got to my breaking point because being with a guy makes me so depressed. Being with a guy does not make me happy. and tried to kill myself, but obviously that failed.

So a few days ago, the girl has came back into my life, and it feels so good. I feel happy again. I'm going to marry her. Sounds crazy maybe, but I love this girl. I've never loved a guy the way I love her. I've never in my life loved a guy at all. So when she came back into my life I started questioning my sexuality again. I know I like girls, I could always see myself marrying one. But idk if my liking for guys is fake because I'm forcing it or if I just don't give them the time of day because of the rape incident.

I know I don't need to label myself but I do want to know. I just really need some advice :/

2. Queer NOS

It could be that you are homoromantic bisexual--you may be physically attracted to both genders, but you may only have romantic (want-to-be-in-a-relationship-with) attractions towards women. It is not at all uncommon for romantic and physical attraction to not fully align.

I am sorry about your past and about your suicide attempt; I hope that things begin to improve for you. *hugs* I also hope that your family can one day come to a point of acceptance.

3. tchyanne

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That makes sense but what if I know I'll never be with a guy again?? I'm tired of pretending and not being happy! Men don't make me happy at all. Not even the sex

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So you don't enjoy sex with men at all?:confused:

5. tchyanne

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I just enjoy the penetration, not the actual man himself. I don't desire men, I desire an orgasm.

6. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sounds like homo-romantic bisexuality to me ^^ you'd only like to be in a relationship with women, but would have sex with either gender.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So if a woman can penetrate you with a stap on or fingers which they can , can you go without sex from men for the rest of your life ? Let's not forget women can penetrate each other too

---------- Post added 12th Sep 2014 at 06:28 PM ----------

Me too but I'm not 100% sure

#7 stocking, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  8. tchyanne

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Actually yes. But it's just never happened. I've never tried a strap on because my gf doesn't like to use one. But if I got the same penetration from a girl, my life would be set

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Are fingers a no no?:confused: