1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure of my sexuality.. help?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by iHeartYouu, Sep 12, 2014.

1. iHeartYouu

I have a crush on a girl. Yes, a girl. For two years in fact. Im 15 now. Maybe its because I've been in an all girls school all my life and I dont get to interact with boys, but I startto question my sexuality. I do stare at hot guys when Im out maybe its because I want to be like them? I'm not really sure, but I know i hated being a girl. I imagine kissing or even something further with my girl crush but I never imagined or think about kissing boys. But throughout high school, Theres many pretty girls in my class but somehow I'm really attracted to this one girl. She's really attractive and capable, and it made my day just getting to talk to her. So basically, I think im a lesbian. Or at least a bi. My parents would not accept my sexuality and told me I can't like girls. Im at a loss.

2. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, it sounds to me like you're bi with a preference for girls.

3. ffxii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure should I say this or not, but please keep in mind that I mean no harm to you (or anyone who finds himself/herself offended). I've known some teens who have been in 'bisexual/homosexual' phase in their teen-years, these phases lasted really short time, most of them just wanted to try it, others discovered they were bisexual/homosexual. I know it can be hard sometimes, but do you really need to label yourself with some tags? If you fantasize about a girl, enjoy it; if you feel like you need to act like a boy, try it and see how you feel once you 'open' yourself to it. Mostly likely you're bisexual or maybe you're lesbian, but you just see hunks as handsome and you enjoy it as eye-candy. The best what you can do is try and find a girlfriend and see how it goes. :slight_smile:

Hope I helped at least somehow.
    Hugs

4. Yanna

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    awwwww, i so wish i went to an all-girls school (considering we have like 14 boys in our class and only 8 of them are girls -_-)
    Good luck!!! :slight_smile:

I hope you find that one day :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: