1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual?Lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by confuseme, Sep 14, 2014.

1. confuseme

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am a straight girl who is currently in a relationship with my boyfriend of 5 years and had previously have a relationship with another 3 boyfriends (exes) before that..

Sex with my boyfriend is awesome, but i'm not enjoying it as much as i enjoyed it before this..Last night, i went to a concert, and i'm getting aroused with the female performer..i'm kinda confused right now..

then, just a few hours ago, i met my high school friend ..and she is getting prettier.. i'm kinda feel embarrassed around her.. what's wrong with me.. it's really hard for me to look straight into her eyes..

so...what am i??i'm confuse.. :bang:

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I cannot say whether you are bisexual, lesbian or even straight. I can give some insights (I hope at least!)

1. Do you think you can be in a relationship with a girl?
    2. Do you think you live together with a girl? Do you think it's weird, or do you not mind?
    3. Was your attraction for the women any different than the attractions for men?

You don't have to answer it here if you don't want to, but you might want to answer it for yourself.

Cheers,

Quem

3. JGurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    OMG same here! I have always thought I was straight until I started being attracted to my friend. Then I started finding women in shows or hot female performers very attractive. Like very. I question myself too.

4. seeking

You could be bisexual.

I agree with Quem to ask yourself those questions.

As we get older who we are attracted to might change a bit or we might just start noticing it. I think you may just need a little more time to go by to see where these feelings might be going. Even if you are bisexual..would that change your relationship with your bf? maybe you need to spice it up in the bedroom with your boyfriend..being with someone for 5 years might entail adding new moves or toys to the bedroom?

Considering you have enjoyed sex with men and being with them romantically. You are at least straight and just cuz you now have an attraction to women doesn't make you lesbian. I would think it would make you more bisexual than lesbian. But, that is just my personal perspective, everyone else has slightly different ideas what labels may apply to someone.

Just take time and let these feelings and thoughts come before applying a label to it.

All we can do is give advice and our experience. So i hope this had helped a little.