1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you feel around girl

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tinker, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Tinker

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just want to know how to you feel when you have to speak or interact with a girl and you find her cute .

Because when I need to speak to a girl I could be interested in I blush and get nervous... Same if a guy flirt with me but when I need to interact with a cute guy I act normal...

2. thekillingmoon

I get nervous as well trying to make a good impression. Sometimes my mind goes completely blank and I hope she's a better conversationalist than me.

3. Chief Beifong

I always want to impress them if I was attracted to a girl. In class, I was always looking out for them (and checking them out :icon_redf) and I just smile when I think of them. I kind of act like a puppy dog when I like a girl. But if I do like a guy (felt kinda forced), I always do nothing or have any need to do something. Whenever a girl flirt with me, I flirt back. But If a guy does, I feel very awkward.

4. Ariel784

Ariel784 Guest

I usually feel very shy

5. Hel

Hel

Whenever I'm interested in somebody, I avoid them and act as if they do not exist... That may be part of why I'm single...

6. tulips2198

tulips2198 Guest

I get really nervous and self conscious. Like, I'm already not good enough and they know that. I start freaking out mentally. Its weird..,❤

#6 tulips2198, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
  7. Randomcloud

I'm awful hahaha if I people didn't assume I was straight, they'd definitely notice if I liked them because I'll avoid eye contact and not be able to form a coherent sentence *hides in corner*

8. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

i turn into a big idiot, torn between trying to catch her interest, knowing i cant, getting scared, being a nervous wreck, etc