1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by wolfy1, Sep 15, 2014.

1. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ever since i really started to focus on my sexuality, i have been in a "sexual fog". by this i mean that my sexual urges have dropped drastically. why is this? is it because im just so confused by so many things that my mind does not know what to think?

i have never been a very sexual person, in comparison to people i know.. i would say i was average. but now its like i only have 30% of the urges i had before i started to focus on my sexual orientation. im not asexual and i know im not. has any one else dealt with this? it really is making it hard to understand my feelings.

2. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, when I left school, moved town and started college (further education not Uni). I felt a complete drop in my sexual urges. I had just been rejected by my first crush at the same time so I guess my body started to focus strongly on different things. Don't worry, just sort out or seek help for the other issues and in the end everything will right itself :slight_smile:

3. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i have been stressed out lately, because of school, friends, my sexuality and a hand full of other things. that might be why. thanks for the insight wardrobeescaper!