1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think sexy looks like?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by tulips2198, Sep 15, 2014.

1. tulips2198

tulips2198 Guest

Mine is someone who isn't afraid to be themselves even when it isn't easy. That's sexy and beautiful because when someone can be themselves and only hem, I know that there is something different that separates that person from everyone else. Something special that they aren't afraid to show❤
    I'm just curious what everyone else's is..

2. Blossom85

Sexy to me is being honest and open and like you said.. Not afraid to be who you really are and not following trends because it seems to be popular, letting your fears go and doing what you love doing or trying new things even if it is out of your comfort zone. It is being comfortable in your own skin and not allowing anyone to tell you how to act or how to dress.

3. thekillingmoon

Outgoing and friendly with a good sense of humor. I'm shy and reserved myself. These are the kind of people that make me feel comfortable when I'm talking to them. And feminine appearance is sexy to me.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

5. Hel

Hel

Pretty much this... :lol:

But seriously, confidence is sexy to me since I don't have any. Or being smart... Or funny...

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Sexy for me can have a different meaning depending on looks, personality, or even belief system

7. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I find "feminine" bodies and beautiful faces sexy. Also, long hair. Long hair is very sexy.

I think someone who acts all innocent but really is a dirty little thing is also pretty sexy haha