1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok... so I thought every thing was going well.......

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by oneday004, Sep 18, 2014.

1. oneday004

I came out to my wife of 29 years in February. The subject has arisen a few times since, I thought she accepted that I was gay. We haven't slept together in over 10 years,I told her that she felt like a roommate to me but she wanted to know if I was ever going to see any one. I thought that honesty was the best policy. I told her I was going for a coffee date with some one that I had been chatting phoning and emailing for over a month and that was fine with her. A couple of weeks later I spent the weekend with my coffee date and all hell broke loose. It went from " I could really careless what you do cause im ready to leave, to "how could you do this to me" She has made all kinds of advances to me all but begging me to love her. I do care for her alot but want no intimacy. Im so scared this might get ugly. Maybe I jumped the gun on a weekend with someone special. I need a lil support thanx in advance