1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Likelyhood I will find a girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JessicaWolfess, Sep 19, 2014.

1. JessicaWolfess

I really want a girlfriend, Like really really really want a girlfriend. But the thing is I do not want sexual reassignment surgery (For many reasons..) But I still identify as a woman and want to start hrt as soon as possible. How many girls would be attracted to a girl who had a penis? I want to look like a girl and be able to pass and will do pretty much anything to look more like a girl. And I kinda hate the fact I have to tell future partners I have a penis instead of loving me for what's in my heart not in my panties. I just see it as a organ, a organ I'm fine with having (although I'd like my genitals to be much smaller) And I'm completely open to doing things with a girl that doesn't involve it or even have a sexless relationship. It's something that has been at the back of my mind, I want a girlfriend for the emotional understanding

2. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ohhh I've been here, I know how you feel... I actually went through a strong period of doubt with my girlfriend, because of the sex I was born with/assigned. She had to do a lot to reassure me... (which frankly I didn't think was very fair to her and I felt really bad.)

I think the best thing you can do is be honest, and communicate with potential partners. I mean you don't have to run around wearing a badge saying "Hi, I'm trans nice to meet you!" But still it will come up so you need to be prepared for that and the sooner you're honest about it the better. Try not to take it to hard if you are rejected, it happens... Just remember, dating is always trial and error. You should be ready for failure at all times, but don't let it get you down. Failure is just a learning experience so that you can do better next time. ^^

And if you successfully get into a relationship remember communication is very important no matter what, especially if you end up feeling insecure like I did.

I wish you the best! (*hug*) Try to stay positive no matter what and try to have fun!

I'll be rooting for you from afar! ^^

3. JessicaWolfess

Thank you dear ^^ obviously if things got serious with a girl and she wanted to do sexual things I'd come out to her and expect to be dumped or regected :c. But no one said going from male to female would be easy

4. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No its not an easy road we walk~ (*hug*) I think you might be surprised at how accepting your partner can be, especially if they have strong enough romantic feelings towards you. That's why I said communication is important though! The longer someone has to process the information the more they can work out how okay with it they are. You don't want to say "BTW before we do it, I've totally been hiding this from you" that's a biiiit of a mood killer! ;P But yeah I wouldn't worry too to much about the sexual aspect of relationships. Especially if you're not to comfortable with it. Just be open and be yourself! ^^

5. JessicaWolfess

Well...maybe tell her when I feel she might be interested in me?

6. Mysz

You don't have to be explicit when you tell her, just inform her that you're trans, and she'll understand. If you identify as female and live as a female then that's you! :wink: Not all lesbians have a penis allergy! Some are just attracted to how feminine someone is. And other women of other sexual orientations are more likely to be open and accepting, as well! I have not met an LGBT girl yet who would not be open to dating a transitioning woman.
    Best of luck! *hugs* Remember to feel good about yourself =)

7. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

Well I'm kind of in the opposite situation. I really want a girlfriend badly too, but I feel like shit if I can't be a bio man for her. I always see so many hot straight girls that I can never have because of this body. I will most likely never get a girlfriend, and it really depresses me. I've been so stressed lately, that it would be nice to have a partner to support me. I will always be alone I feel:tears:

8. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I believe sex is about the person with whom you engage in it, not the act in itself. (This is coming from a virgin, so I'm no expert obviously) Therefore any person who really loved you would accept you the way you are. It seems to me like there wouldn't be much difference between sex with a strap-on and a real penis except the semen, but that's just me. Am I correct in thinking that a fair portion of lesbians enjoy using strap-ons?

9. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

Honestly, I don't think you should worry. There will be plenty of people out there who will like you for who you are. Personally, if my girlfriend told me she had a penis I wouldn't care, same goes for if my bf had a vagina.

10. There are tons of girls who wouldn't care, and a surprising amount are lesbians. Just be honest about it; I guarantee you'll get a girl. :slight_smile:

11. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's a thread around here somewhere where lesbians said whether or not they would date a transgirl, and there were quite a few who said they would date and have sex with a transgirl even if she hadn't had sex reassignment surgery. I don't think all hope is lost.

Yeah.

12. DancingGirl

I just want to put it out there that I fall in love with the person. What they have in there pants doesn't matter. I know a few other people that feel the same way. Keep your chin up. It may take a little longer to find but you will find that something special. And they will totally be worth the wait.

13. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

It depends on the girl, but plenty of us are open to dating transgirls, even no-op. I would do it personally, but I wouldn't engage in sex acts that are heteronormative because I find them immensely uncomfortable, so it wouldn't be a problem if we agreed on that. Other lesbians don't mind having sex with a penis as long as It's with a woman. There's someone for everyone.

As said above, it depends on the woman. Lesbians that enjoy being penetrated by a strap-on are like straight men who enjoy being penetrated by a strap-on....both groups exist, but It's not for everyone (or seen as the most common way to have sex for that sexuality). But a lot of transgirls are varied in that regard too; some like PiV sex, some are completely averse to using their genitalia at all. You just gotta find the person who's okay with doing what you want to do : )

14. Blossom85

I fall for someone's personality, for who they are inside, not what is on the outside.. I think you just need to be yourself and any girl would be lucky to have you. Since being on this forum and meeting all you wondering people, I am finding I myself would not let it stop me from being with someone if I find their personality to be a beautiful and amazing one. It's what is on the inside that counts the most.

15. poison53sumac

Personally I would not care if a potential girlfriend was trans and hadn't transitioned or whatnot. There are plenty who think like this I am certain, so you can find them. Be open about your situation, if they judge you or back away and you can't work anything out then that merely says that they aren't a good fit for you anyhow.

16. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

If I was into someone, I wouldn't care if they were trans. I'm like others have said, I connect with the person, and the people I connect with are beautiful. :slight_smile: