1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Scoot222, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Scoot222

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello to all, thanks for reading this.
    First of all I'm a guy 26, who is having problems accepting who I am.. Let me say that I am an engineer so I process things logically a little bit different than most people in other words I question everything.... So I am having trouble accepting who I am.... I guess I classify myself as a gay man but always wonder if I am truly gay... My parents know and my mom is ok with it is what she says my sister doesn't care and I'm not sure about my dad... I feel being gay brings shame to my family as they live in a small town and event one knows everyone.... So yes I have had sex with a man tried a relationship but they always seem to fail because of my self doubt or they are just am asshole, and I have also tried being with a woman once but I couldn't stay hard and I didn't feel anything when I kissed her, but I did get to kiss her bf (story for another time).... I am getting older and I want to have someone as I do gt lonely from time to time and more to the fact that this subject I am currently speaking about effects my job performance and overall moral.... I do apologize as this thread is all over the place in terms of organization .. Please let me know what u guys think because it's starting to really him me out again, I was once depressed and true to commit suicide.... All I want is to find myself and b happy to once and maybe find someone to happy with

Thanks

Scoot222

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, and welcome to EC.

I don't think you bring shame to your family if they are OK with it. Sure, people will disapprove, but if they support you, that would not matter at all.

Acceptance comes very hard for some of us, so you aren't alone in that. But one day, it'll become clear, I promise you that.

Best of luck to you.

3. Scoot222

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Typed this on my iphone not retarded lol