1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about sexual orientation...Bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ng0608, Sep 21, 2014.

1. ng0608

ng0608 Guest

Im a 19 year old male and here is my situation
    when i was younger (14-17ish) i experimented sexually with guys because i enjoyed it. i havent in a couple of years but i am still turned on by guys and sexually attracted. i am not and was never emotionally attracted and even kissing, hugging, etc is not good for me.

now, i have not had a sexual relationship with a woman, and i would like to but just have never met anyone to do it with, i think i am afraid to. i like girls and i know i like girls and always have, i have had multiple crushes, unfortunately never seemed to work out. that said i am constantly thinking and over thinking about being in a sexual relationship with a woman, because i have never done so and have with guys, and am afraid when the moment comes it wont turn me on, not because it doesnt, but because i have so much anxiety over it.

this is what i think, at least
    ive talked about it with a few very close friends and some have said that because of the past i am sort of stuck there, and once i do it and have a relationship it will be better, but some say no way i am just 100 percent gay and in denial

i think im probably bi because i want a relationship with a woman and deep down want a sexual relationship and am attracted and even though i am with guys too i think its women more, but i am just stuck dwelling on the past as its the only thing i have been through. any thoughts?

2. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nah you're probably bisexual like me. I feel more comfortable with girls romantically, but I'm still attracted to guys sorta secretly.

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like you're bi.

4. ChameleonSoul

It seems like you're bi to me.

5. Will2M

Sounds bi to me