1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

back to thinking i might be bisexual...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by wolfy1, Sep 21, 2014.

1. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    so, recently i have posted about me being confused about my attractions. today i started thinking, can a guy who is bisexual have no desires to have sex or kiss or any kind of intimate relationship with the opposite sex, but desire everything from the same sex? that explains me, well except the bisexual part.. i think. if some one told me that, i would tell them that are gay...

i am gay, and say i am kinsey 5. i placed my self at a 5 because i like guys and only ever see myself with a guy, but at the same time i have some sort of an attractions to girls that i don't quite understand. i could be walking along, see a pretty girl and will sometimes get a little erection (more or less just a sensation in my pants, one like when i see a really hot guy). by far i don't get a full on erection or anything, but non the less i do sometimes get a "mini" one. that means something, but what? why do i get aroused, but at the same time not want anything from them. like i cant deny that some one is pretty... but that does not mean i want to kiss them. if i see a guy i like, i sometimes get a full on "need to sit down to hide it" erection... and that makes since to me because, i like what i see and well.. you get the point lol.

people have told me that i just have a an appreciation of the female body... but why would i sometimes get a small erection seeing a very pretty girl? i am moving toward coming out, and when i do i want to be sure of things, or at least as sure as i can be.

gay makes since to me... other than that one thing.

any help would really be appreciated.

#1 wolfy1, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  2. Will2M

It sounds to me like you are a "hetero romantic homosexual." I have absolutely no experience in that whole next level of labeling things (other people on the website can talk to you about that stuff, I don't really pay attention to it) but based on what you said you can have an emotional relationship with a girl but a physical and emotional one with a guy... that sounds like a gay person to me.

But ultimately who cares about labels that much? You can come out as "gay" to help those around you come to terms with it but ultimately love is love is love. If you love a guy that is cool.

but it sounds like you are gay so if I were you I would come out as gay.

Hope this helps!

3. TurtleCat

If you have no desire to have a relationship or sex with the opposite sex, I think it'd be fair to call yourself gay.

4. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Biology is weird. Just getting a bit of an erection doesn't mean you're actually attracted to someone. Dicks don't always behave, and, well, apparently yours is more attracted to girls than YOU are. Not much you can do about it but ignore it.

5. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should just stick with Kinsey 5. I think it describes you best. You still sound pretty gay.

6. seeking

They say sexuality/sexual attraction is a spectrum. So say 0 is heterosexual, 50 is [equally attracted to men & women] bisexual and 100 is homosexual... You might be a 85, 90, or 95. I would still say you are gay. You are more likely to be attracted to a guy and want a relationship or sexual relation with a man. If i was you i would just say gay...and if one day you do end up with a girl...oh well..love is love and sexuality can be quite fluid.

You can sometimes get a bit of a sexual arousal, but not want the person to sexually touch you. Maybe you are reacting to a personality trait or sexual appeal or you might even be having sexual thought about a guy and you don't even realize it.

Hope i helped a little.