1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a family but think I might be a lesbian!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Eden83, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Eden83

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am 31 years old, have a fiancé, and a two year old daughter. I've gone back and forth between men and women for a long time however most of my relationships with men have ended due to me ending up feeling like I want to be with women. Women are the only thing I've ever fantasize about. I HATE the thought of breaking up our family and love my fiancé I just don't ever want to have sex. I feel like id rather be with a woman. I'm very confused.what does it all mean?

2. luv2touchme

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I am straight and married. I have a female bff . We had drinks one day and was swimming in my pool. We were talking about what we wished our men could be better at joking around. I got so turned on I asked her if she wanted to have some wine and go talk about it in my room. We decided to see if we liked touching and having oral sex. I love my man and am very satisfied. But me and my bff eat each other out at least 2 times a week. It is such a turn on and we know how a woman really likes it. I look forward to lunch with her. But is that bi?

3. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might be only romantically attracted to your fiance, which is okay. I realize that you want to keep your family together, but dragging this out isn't going to help. If you really can't see yourself spending your life with this guy, for any reason, you're better off ending it. Break-ups and divorces can be rough, but you'll be far happier (along with everybody else) in the end if you don't drag it out until everyone is miserable.

It's up to you. It's tough, so don't try and think about this all at once. Take some time to relax and collect your thoughts. Consider all your attractions to different genders, and how you'd be the most happy. Who knows, you might find out something you didn't realize before.

4. Eden83

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think so. Maybe that will change though. I wonder if people can change heir sexuality throughout their lives. Sometimes I feel like 90% lesbian or just ib sexual. I hate it. It's like their is two of me. I think that's cool about you and your friend that you could discover that side of yourselves.