1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Question To All

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BlueSoul, Sep 22, 2014.

1. BlueSoul

Hello I am new here and this it my first post. I am 34 and male how ever i am now questioning my Sexual orientation and my Gender Identity.

will have to make this quick and not to mach info right now need to go to work.

I do have a Question around sex. more just physical sex experience or/and understanding
    how ,will, will it not help with understanding Sexual orientation and Gender Identity.

I know it just a small part

Thoughts, Feelings and Comments on this
    Thanks

ps now running late for work so may not have got out what i was trying to say so will exparnd more later

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look at this:
    Am I Transgender or Transsexual - Teens Wonder Am I Transgender or Transsexual

The transgender spectrum goes i.e. from people living with almost androgynous appearance, to styling more like the preferred gender, to taking hormones, to srs.
    Of course the list is not all possible options.
    It's up to you to collect further information...
    You might also for example talk to a gender therapist or someone from an lgbt center, if that's what you want.

I would do things I'm comfortable with, don't feel pressured to do something... its your decision...
    There is no only one right way to do this.
    Its your choice what you want to do...

You just might elaborate a bit more...