1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time here. I'm confused on whether I may be bisexual or not

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dbelieve, Sep 23, 2014.

1. dbelieve

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    First off, I know there are many threads like this so thanks for replying. :icon_bigg

So, I've always had attraction to guys, but I don't necessarily feel like I want to go out with them. I've never been in a relationship, sexual or otherwise, but I don't see men as anything but eye candy. Girls on the other hand are different, I look at girls the same way but sometimes I feel desire for them. I've stared at girls during class more than guys, and sometimes even have fantasies about them. Of course I've thought about being in a relationship as well, but so far, the person's sex doesn't matter. Sexually, I've always been aroused by both genders, but thinking of women instead of men really gets me going. P

I think I may be compressing this side because I know my family would kill me; especially my parents. Lesbians in my school are also talked about really, really, bad as well, and I'm scared to show any signs of being one. I'm also too scared to talk to other lesbians as well (even on anonymous chat rooms) because some really get frustrated/angry at us "confused" ones or even bisexuals.

I don't know you guys and gals, but I really hope you can help. Thank you everyone! :help:

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably bi...

3. LittleTeaPot

It does sound like you're bisexual. I'd recommend testing the waters and date both boys and girls, and see where that leads you. You don't even really have to come out to test your feelings for girls, just find a friend who is good with secrets and wants to experiment..

4. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

I'm really sorry that there are rude people at your school..:frowning2:( From the way it sounds I would say you're probably bi. Feel free to message me if you wanna talk about it some more/vent or whatever :slight_smile:

5. dbelieve

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks you all, I feel more clear on my orientation at least. Sadly getting to the point where I can freely express myself is another hurdle.

As far as "testing" it out with a friend, I don't know anyone I could use who wouldn't tell the entire school or stop being friends with me. Down here in the South, or the "Bible Belt", you don't find many high schoolers who are just open to sexing. But I think I'll talk with some other girls in chat rooms for right now. Thanks everyone!!! :slight_smile:

6. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Please consider: aside from having sex with women, there is no such thing as "signs of being a lesbian".

Lesbians look and act all kinds of ways. So do straight women. For every lesbian with a particular quality (aside from their sexuality), I'm pretty sure there's a straight chick somewhere with that same quality...and actually, probably as many straight chicks as lesbians with that quality.

Be who you are. If someone says "ooh, you must be a lesbian", tell them to grow the fuck up.

7. JGurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Same here. I was raised in a strong Pentecostal family. I'm trying to end my confusion but the fear of what my family will think just adds to the pressure. I am also trying to experiment on the DL but it's hard down here in the valley. Hard to find someone who will experiment with me. Just to maybe gain some clarity. We will find that clarity one day though I just know it.

8. TRD2300GT

Out Status:
    A few people
    well said.