1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Noira, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Noira

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure what I am.

See as I said in my introduction topic....when I suppressed that I was transgender my sexuality was suppressed right along with it. I could never experience sexual attraction to anyone and I couldn't figure out why. (Like I said, self induced amnesia I could never even figure out the cause for my gender dysphoria, in the past I thought it simply something teenagers went through.)(granted I didn't know I had gender dysphoria I simply thought I was bi-polar and had mood swings).

I'm sorta being foolish as I had signs of all of this, my first sexual interaction was with a woman, and It was then I began to notice something was wrong, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get aroused by her or experience sexual attraction to her. So I brushed it off as not being interested in her. No it was because I experience gender dysphoria whenever I'm naked or in sexual situations. >_<

Anyway lately whenever I see a guy I go "WOW He's CUTE!!!" Well in the past when I saw a guy I'd sorta deny it and brush it off as "Oh I don't think he's cute and filled with butterflies and want to feel his lips on mine, I'm simply admiring his well put together features, you know...like man crush...right...right ?"

Now it's like I see a guy and since I'm no longer in denial about being transwoman it's like "Wow he's YUMMY, OH MY GOD!!!, why am I'm not bothered about imagining him naked ? Why am I getting turned on!!!! ?"

Well you're probably going "you're probably attracted to men then".... right ? >_< Well thing is when I started imagine myself as the woman in my fantasies and seeing myself as a woman in reality....my cravings for men have become very strong now.

I experience the same with women above but to a lesser degree. Like I still get butterflies and all that and a strong urge to kiss em, and develop crushes. My sexual fantasies aren't as strong as what I get with guys, but I'm still completely into them.

So am I'm Bi ? Or ?

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    I imagine you might be Bisexual with a preference for men. Although it would be nice if you clarified this sentence, as I'm not sure what you're trying to say:

---------- Post added 24th Sep 2014 at 10:55 AM ----------

Oh, by the way... I can totally relate to the "self induced amnesia" thing. The second I realized I wasn't straight all sorts of memories I had forgotten about started rushing back. And epically enough, "Pompeii" by Bastille started playing not too long after. And it fit perfectly. "And if you close your eyes, do you sometimes feel like nothing's changed at all..."

#2 FancyGummy, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  3. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hi Noira.

It's OK, you know? You don't have to pick a firm label today and stick with it. :slight_smile: I identify as Bi, I'm attracted to more of the females I see than the males I see, but a lot of attraction comes down to chemistry and just "what works". If you are more attracted to males than females, they won't take away your Bi-card.

Try to give yourself a break. :slight_smile: Keep talking, keep thinking, keep feeling. :slight_smile: