1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i even normal?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Rainbow Misfit, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Rainbow Misfit

Okay... so I think this is why I joined this site in the first place , so I could finally see if there is anyone else like this or if this is even normal at all..

I've known I was pan for awhile but the thing is I'm very strongly attracted to Obviously gay men.
    like there's just something about them that drives me nuts.
    I've asked in other places about this and the answers I've gotten were that I could look at them but never really be with them because...well , they were gay and would never be into me .
    But for my 19th I went out to a club and during the night this Very obvious gay guy came up to me and asked to dance ,he was Handsome but I thought he was just being sweet by dancing with the obvious first timer, but then during the night we got a lot closer and ended up making out and slightly feeling each other up , it was the first time feelings like that had spiked so high.
    Does this even sound normal?? I mean ... is this weird? Out of all the people out there , its gay men that do this to me? I'm not really attracted to straight men just obvious gay ones.... is this even a thing???

....or am I just .... Odd?

2. Yosia

Noone in this world is normal, just some are more different than others. :3

You dont seem odd at all.

3. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

I don't see anything wrong with this. :slight_smile: I'm guessing you present feminine? I don't know how many obviously Gay men will be into you, but if you are honest about your attractions and feelings, I don't see anything "odd" about being who you are. :slight_smile: