1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bi or gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by leo1510, Sep 26, 2014.

1. leo1510

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi everybody,

I'm 24 years old and I am not sure of my sexuality because I have some kinds of mixed feelings. Let me describe it.

For girl: I feel that I am attracted to girl emotionally but not very much physically. There are girls that I miss a lot, and I want to stay with them, want to do a lot of romantic things with them but I rarely have the thought related to sexual activities with them. Sometimes there are, but I think it is more because of curiosity. Also, I never have sexual encounters or even kiss a girl. As far as it goes, only hugging and holding hands. And I don't feel hear beating fast or something when I do hugging & holding hands. I'm not sure what is the reason because actually the girl that I had these things with is not the one I liked. She liked me so I decided to give it a try. Some other girls that I like didn't like me back so I didn't have a chance to experience with them.

For boy: I am attracted to man both emotionally and physically. I also had sex with them several times. You know, all the apps make it quite easy to have one night stand. But I am not really into sex. I don't know, it is supposed to feel great, etc. But what I really feel after doing it was, well, "that's it". I even feel disgusting about it and about myself. These feelings appear only after I did it, meaning that before I still want it. Maybe because I did it with people I'm not connected to emotionally. I don't know because I didn't have sex with the boys I fall for.

In the end of the day, I know that bi or gay or straight is only the label. But I don't know should I experiment with woman too?
    What's your opinion on my case? Thanks a lot :grin:

2. Jason1998

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think you are gay mostly because you don't have a big physical reaction for females

3. Skov

I think you're probably gay. I wouldn't experiment with a woman if I were you. It doesn't sound like you're attracted to them, so what's the point