1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If ya have the time for a comment....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by paisleydaisy, Sep 26, 2014.

1. paisleydaisy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would appreciate it, since I can't say this to anyone I know in the real world...

Pretty sure I was born bi. Since I was a little girl, I would find that sooner or later I would get a look from my friends; a look that said whoa this girl finds me attractive, or something like that. And I wasn't even doing it on purpose. Once I had a sleep-over, and I curled up next to a girl and put my arm around her. I don't know why, but she seemed uncomfortable and I was so embarrassed. I have been with three different women as an adult, though they were not serious relationships. I find myself being somewhat mesmerized by sexy women, though I can't say I am attracted. I think I am afraid to say that. I have been mostly straight, but happy to pull a little bi for my boyfriends/husband on special occasions. I enjoyed it.

I really do think I'm bi. Does it sound like I am? I think I might actually be a lesbian, and have smothered that part of me due to my upbringing and of course, the world around us. But I guess that would be another post for comments. I really appreciate any comments I get on this. :slight_smile:

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hi. You sound Bi. Do you get turned on by males, and turned on by females?

3. Blossom85

I guess it depends like Starfleer mentioned, Do you get turned on by men and women? It that is the case, then you could be bi.. But as I have said before.. You don't need to rush yourself into making a determination, just keep exploring and taking your time.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Please do not refer this to you, this could have been anything...
    her not wanting to show her feelings etc...
    the way to know is communication... to ask... :slight_smile:

You might have a look at this:
    Am I Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgender?

There is sexual attraction and romantic attraction...

I'd say take your time...

(*hug*)

5. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, so your first paragraph tells me nothing except that you aren't straight.

But these are the lines I keep coming back to. How can you say "I really do think I'm bi" and "I think I might actually be a lesbian" almost in the same breath? I see internal conflict. I suspect you say you really do think you're bi *because* you're not actually all that sure that it's the case, but you'd like it to be...you're trying to convince yourself.

I'm not saying you're bisexual, and I'm not saying you're a lesbian. I'm saying that you're conflicted...so it's that inner conflict that you need to face and work on.

Until you do that, then all we can do is reinforce or challenge what you *want* to be true, based on what you've told us. We can't actually give you meaningful insight.