1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feel like i will never know.. or at least accept

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by wolfy1, Sep 27, 2014.

1. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i just want to give up on my sexuality some times. its like i can never fully understand it, or at least not enough to know what it is that i really want... i like boys but sometimes i don't.. but its not really like i like girls much, but at the same time i get aroused by some tings with them. i know, i have been told that just because your body done one thing does not mean that you are sexually attracted or anything toward them. i have contradicting things that keep me confused and distressed about it. sometimes i just want to cry im so confused. i feel like i cant explorer how i feel unless its with a girl (witch i dont really want) because i live with my dad and he always make me feel judged and that makes me feel as if i have to hide my feelings.

right now i feel so low.. i feel a huge weight on me and im 1/2 way in tears typing this. i keep telling my self to give it time, but idk what that will change. i wish i could just do what i wanted.. and not feel bad to go after a guy the same as every one around me does with a girl. i feel taped that i dont have the courage to brake out of.

the dumb thing is, i want to tell people but i feel like i just cont. i wanted to tell my best friend when i go see him in October at collage, but lately i keep telling my self i shouldent.. even thought i think he knows.. i still feel like i cant. a few nights ago i want as a friends house playing a game with him and others.. drunk. i dident come out or anything, although the topic came up and i just played around it for a minute, but i was basic told it was ok if i was gay. its like people know or suspect i am gay, but i cant tell them.

i went all last week with an attitude of "let it go, and your sexuality will work out its self" and i felt a huge weight just leave me, but at the same time it all just blasted back to me right now, in full force, and i feel what i would have felt all last week in one night.

just throwing this out there, but its possible that i keep being confused is because i dont understand romance. hell, i dont even say i fully understand love. like i use to hide from my feelings since i was 11 until now when im 20... and im just now allowing my self to feel thees things. i know i like guys... so i then also know im not straight. do i like girls.. hell if i know anymore. its like being told i like girls my whole life with out skipping a beat, has drilled it into my head that i do... but at the same time its un avoidable to say that i do in same way get around by them. i cant say i want to have sex with a girl.. but....... F@!k idk.

i just feel that im trapped to live straight, but that means i will be alone for ever. i wish i had the courage to talk to another guy and ask him out. i have tried a few times, but i feel like if i do, he will end up being straight. like i cant tell unless they fit the stereotype, but even at that, normally i dont really like guys that fit the stereotype. i am too scared to tell others whats going on inside by head.. so how can i expect to work this out? its like the biggest fear about this is to come out and say im gay, then a years later relies i was wrong.

sorry, im kind of ranting but i just feel helpless at this point. i feel like things are against me.. including my self.

2. Do you have any gay friends or friends who are members of the LGBTQ community? They are always supportive and can help give you confidence to be yourself. Even joining a local gay/straight alliance or group of that nature might help...

3. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i do know a guy who is openly gay, and i have talked about contacting him in other posts, but i cant seen to work up the courage to talk to him.. to bring my problems to him. after not have talked to him for over 5 years.

so many people complain that they were forced out, i actually wish i could be forced out, even though that would suck.

i just feel trapped and dont know where to go, i cant go to lgbt events because, i dont want to lie about where i am/ am going to those around me. i just need to talk to the guy i know who is openly gay... but again i face not wanting to bring my problems to him.