1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I enjoy being dominated?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kingLaser458, Sep 27, 2014.

1. kingLaser458

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well, here goes. I'm a 15 year old bisexual male and I've noticed that I have been having sex way too often with guys. I'm not a sex addict per say but I love it (who doesn't)? I've noticed that whenever I'm with another guy, I become this submissive, slutty boy and I want to know why. I already know a huge part of this originates from the fact that I was sexually abused several times by a babysitter when I was 10. And ever since I have been a bottom. I want to know why I crave brutalizing and humiliating sex with older, dominate guys. I'm just having a little trouble understanding what's flying around in my own head. That's all. I'm new here and this might be in the wrong section but some assistance is greatly appreciated.

2. derek994

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have a friend who is the same why. She's sexually submissive. I don't know why, but I asked her what about it that she likes, just to compare to someone else's reasoning/opinion.
    I asked, "What is it about being submissive that you like? Do you like it?"
    She said, "I'm usually the dominant in life day to day stuff even with friends and family things but I don't always like it. Sometimes, I like when others tell me what to do. Yes, I like it."
    I don't know if that helps at all, but just to give you another person's thoughts on it.

---------- Post added 28th Sep 2014 at 02:04 PM ----------

Sorry for typos.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you tried going for counseling? If you say you are having too much sex, you could be using this as a coping mechanism for unresolved problems.

4. seeking

This is just my perspective, but you are 15 and already very very sexually active. I don't know that many 15 years old that are as sexually active as you (and i am only 6 years older than you.) Then next question in my mind is "what age were you when you had your first consensual sex?"...the next major issue is with older men...what age are we talking? 6, 9, 10 years older than you or just 2 years older than you? I think there is an issue..i don't think BDSM comes from abuse or anything like that, but you have a lot of sex especially with older men @ this age might reflect some emotional stuff you haven't dealt with.

I say see a therapist or if you already are bring this up if you haven't.

5. Leader233

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Often times people who are abused or had sex at an early age are often "wild teens" I had sex early and also was a wicked teen.