1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i Bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Rosalynn, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Rosalynn

I know that I have said all of this before but it was incomprehensible so I am trying to reason this out a little. Bear with me!!

Sooooo....... There's a cute boy I have a crush on. That is the only thing I am certain of. Maybe. And I keep wanting to kiss my best friend. I have sexual dreams about both boys and girls and woke up enjoying and questioning it intensely. I mean, dreams can't be tell you your orientation.

I have also begun to look at peoples bodies a lot ever since I broke up with my prudish boyfriend. I was suddenly free from self imposed rule and allowed to think about anyone I liked. Thus where it all begun. I think that experimenting is probably the best way to figure it out by kissing. I don't want to find out how Brad reacts (probably really badly) as well as anyone I wouldn't mind kissing for that matter. Except for my best friend (you know, the one I maybe want to kiss) and only probably if she was approached the right way. Otherwise it will end up a mess.

Am I bi? How should I approach my best friend about experimentation? Would it be worth it? Should I wait until I'm older to figure it out. Is experimentation a good idea?
    Thanks!!!

:icon_bigg

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Rosalynn, you are excited by the thought of being Bi, I think that that is a real clue to how you feel. :slight_smile:

All I can say is be honest with yourself, be honest with others, but be careful too. Not all people can accept changes and different people gracefully. I'm not saying don't experiment, but it's so exciting to discover your true self that sometimes the excitement can get you to do things you might be sorry for later.

With your friend, I'd take it slowly. Maybe if you just mentioned some LGBT issues around her, see what her reaction is?

3. Najlen

I agree with Starfleet. May I suggest rereading your own post? You might find that you have answered your own question.

4. Rosalynn

I try to work it into conversation at every possible moment. But alas, I am no closer!!!!:slight_smile: