1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Think I'm Bi? Why these tastes?(male)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by thatordinarybro, Oct 2, 2014.

1. thatordinarybro

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Think I'm starting to realize that I could be bi, though I'm curious why I have these different tastes according to gender. I've determined that I'm mostly attracted to women but there is the occasional guy that catches my attention too.

When it comes to girls, I like all different kinds, though latinas(the mixed ones) and native americans are the sexiest to me. However, with guys, only whites and some asian guys catch my eye. I feel bad because I'm a latino(mixed but leaning towards native american looking) yet I don't find other latinos attractive, they seem like brothers/family to me. Kind of weird how with girls, the hispanic ones I consider super hot, but with guys I want nothing to do with them(sexual wise).

What could explain this?

I just feel terrible that I'd be described as a self hater or something to that extent.

2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can't help who you find attractive. There's nothing wrong with it. Just be yourself :slight_smile:

3. theflyingelf

Out Status:
    A few people
    You sound bi to me, with a stronger lenience towards girls...

I wouldn't worry too much on the preferences, its probably just because different genders of the same ethnicity look different.