1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kay14, Oct 3, 2014.

1. kay14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm Kay :slight_smile: I'm 17 and a girl.

I am so confused and I guess have been since I was 14. That's when I went through my Bi-curious phase and kissed a girl. But I guess I decided I was straight and left it at that. But it keeps coming back, this "Am I gay?" thing. It like goes away and comes back almost like push it away. All I know is that I find guys HOT but each time I kiss one (Unless I'm drunk) then I hate it. Iv'e only ever been on one date with a guy as a teenager and I didn't find i'm attractive. But I hated the date. Other times I've hung out with average looking guys I've hated it. Guys make me uncomfortable. And not just attractive ones but ALL guys (Unless we are close friends or family) When I was 14 me and this boy did some touching over the clothes and I was turned on and me and another guy have tried stuff sober and I hated it. I did stuff with a guy when I was drunk and liked it but I have also kissed girls sober and drunk and enjoyed it more.

But the thing is, I don't look at girls the same way as guys.I mean I know when one is good looking/cute but I'm not like "wow bang me." But I do want to kiss a girl and be in a relationship with one and have sex with one. I'm more comfortable with girls but I don't know if t's because I am a girl. But I know hate guys touching me and stuff but I don''t mind it with girls. But is that me just having low confidence?

I don't know if this matters but when was a kid I wanted to be a boy and would pretend to be one. So I sometimes cross dress when I am alone and day dream about being a guy but I don't want to be one. But the feeling I get hen I see a hot guy is the same feeling I get when I dress like one in m room (I think anyway I'm bad with feelings). I don't think I CD for sexual feelings it's not like a fetish I guess it's more like a release.

Please help, thanks