1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lost my sexual confidence

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by scared to admit, Oct 4, 2014.

1. scared to admit

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Since i was in H.S I knew I had bisexual attractions, I was attracted to girls and wanted to be with them, but I also found myself getting hard ons in the locker room. I was always scared some of my friends would notice…I started feeling crushes on some of my team mates…in my fantasies i was always the bottom..the submissive..the cock sucker…it got me very aroused. My first sexual experience was with a girl and i liked it….i was 18…but then about a year later I couldn't just fantasize anymore…I met this guy around my age and he came on too me…i was so relieved. It was just amazingly hot sex..better then I dreamed. It scared me. So since then I've had a bunch of one night sex only encounters..about 3 or 4 every year or so. I had long term relationships with women through that. As I got older I needed to fantasize about men fucking me to keep my dick hard for my girlfriends. I tried to avoid sex as much as I could. But it finally came to a point where I couldn't get it up anymore. I haven't had sex with a woman for 5 years now…had more one nighters…but now I want a boyfriend/lover….my feelings have turned into a desire to fall in love with a man….but then i feel I just haven't found right woman…but i believe i want to be in the woman's role for a man. just feel better letting it out…thanks for reading

2. scared to admit

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just to elaberate…I don't have that problem with men…confident bottom guy here, So I already know my orientation I just have yet to deal with it now….good news i have a date tomorrow with a man…who i hope becomes my first real Boydreind

3. theflyingelf

Out Status:
    A few people
    Sexuality can be fluid for some people, so its completely possible you could go from Bi to Homosexual, if that helps at all.

4. Jguy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my opinion, if you had to think about guys to get hard in order to have sex with a woman, you are probably much more interested in men than with women. Still, though, that doesn't mean that you are exclusively gay. I think that you should stop focusing on sex and just try to find a relationship. A real relationship that is built on love and not just sexual pleasure. With a partner by your side, I don't think you will be thinking about your sexuality so much.