1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im ready

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by confusedlost, Oct 5, 2014.

1. confusedlost

confusedlost Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm ready to be gay I'm ready to accept and love myself. For 3years I tried to not be gay but now ready I just very recently realized (2 days) I can't control it but not in a religious bigot way just I wasn't ready. Of course I hope I meet a woman I am genuinely sexual attracted to but for now I'm going with men. I came to realize when I googled what sexual attraction feels like and the best answer I found is that your heart starts racing. So know in a very literal sense I am following my own heart if a man makes my heart cool if a woman does cool. I'm just going to go with the flow

2. Keane

Best way to go, good luck :wink: ^^

3. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well that is good news that you are ready to accept it .That is the hard part now it will start to get easier . :slight_smile:

4. Blossom85

Accepting yourself is the hardest part and it is wonderful you are finally at that place of acceptance now. I think you will find yourself feeling more comfortable and more relaxed within yourself. Good luck with it all.

5. confusedlost

confusedlost Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks im going to keep posting because honestly im tired if back tracking and at the end of today it feels like i am but im going to stick with it