1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a little help my friends

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by confusedlost, Oct 6, 2014.

1. confusedlost

confusedlost Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm almost sure I'm gay I find guys attractive but I can't seem to get off to them I tried gay pen but nothing(I also heard that's not a good way to know) I tried still images and I did but it took a lot of mental AND physical concentration to fish the job and finally I tried imagination and boom NOTHING until I brought in the girls and boom good the dynamite do think I trained myself to only ejaculate to women or what's the deal

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hi. It might just be guilt. Hey, if you think guys are hot, Nopony here will judge you. :slight_smile:

Try to relax about it though. It won't be good if you are forcing yourself. :slight_smile:

3. nerdbrain

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I struggle with this a lot as well. I don't have the answer yet. My sense is that it's a multi-step process: accepting that you are gay will eventually lead to a greater comfort with gay people, and that may lead to a relationship where you feel comfortable exploring that aspect of your sexuality.

I wrote a very long post about my early experiences which may be of interest: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/lgbt-later-life/154050-how-i-got-here-[-very-long-post].html

4. confusedlost

confusedlost Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks and yea im just taking my time instead of rushing through it