1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

relationship help plz

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by samwis3, Oct 6, 2014.

1. samwis3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi I'm a bisexual man, and in a very loving long term relationship with my partner, we have to kids together and are both bisexual.

The issue I have is the side of me that finds men attractive and misses the sexual acts us men can do together is getting stronger. My partner knows my feelings and has even suggested I get in touch with a sex buddy I used to have before we was together.

My issue is even though I have her permission I still see it as cheating if I was to do this. Am I being stupid? Or should I stick to my feeling that if I was to do this I'd be cheating?

Any help would be great.

Cheers,

Stuart :icon_bigg

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

I think it's great you are being honest with your girlfriend. She sounds very supportive. Let me ask, could you do some acts with her? With the proper toys, you could bottom for her. It might be worth talking with her about that. :slight_smile:

3. samwis3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Its actually the oral sex I enjoy. More the giving of it, we have tried other things with toys but that urge to suck so to speak still lingers.

4. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Okay, I understand. Talk to the girlfriend about your feelings that you'd be cheating on her. She sounds so supportive, maybe she has a solution. :slight_smile: