1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thought I was a lesbian, then I met a guy...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by musicfreak, Oct 7, 2014.

1. musicfreak

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ...who I seriously like. I thought I was gay as hell and that I had zero attraction to guys whatsoever. Until I met this one. We've been together for three weeks now and it feels like everything has changed. I can sense my feelings for him growing deeper every day and this is something I've never experienced before. I'm questioning my sexuality (as you can imagine) and while I definitely like him, a lot, I'm not sure what it makes me. Am I bisexual? Am I still a lesbian who happens to have an exception for this one dude? Does it even matter how I label myself? Please help me.

2. Poppyseed

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm going through something similar in regards to women. I thought k was straight but feelings for a girl changed that. Now, I still think I'm pretty straight with a few homosexual tendencies. I say that he might be the exception for you and may not change your lesbianism or you might be bisexual.

I'd say, would your feelings be different if he was a woman?

3. lemons123

Quite possible that you are bi...just based on the few sentences above.

4. whatsyourdamage

Literally we are in the exact same situation. I always thought I was a lesbian but then I fell in love with a boy and I just don't know. I feel you, and I'm sorry :/

5. seeking

You can deeply love a man and care for him deeply, but not want to be with him sexually. To me that isn't being bisexual. If i was you i would decide if you are bisexual after you have sex with him..because you can think you will like being sexually intimate with a man, but when it actually happens you may notice you don't.

So i would continue following your heart and let time/experience tell if you are really bisexual.

Just my opinion and personal experience.