1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I lesbian, bi, or just confused??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by water demon, Oct 8, 2014.

1. water demon

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hello :slight_smile: so until recently I always just assumed i was straight. i have always been more of a tomboy and was just one of the guys. all my friends would make comments about how I'm more man than any of the boys we hang out with and they would even make comments that it wouldn't be a surprise if i was gay. i never really paid any attention to them though. that was until i started to notice the attractions i had towards some girls. it started with just basic celeb crushes but soon turned into me checking out girls when i go out. so obviously I'm attracted to girls but does that make me a lesbian? Ive dated a few guys before but the relationships never lasted long. there was hardly an emotional attraction and i thought they were cute but not in a sexual way. kinda like when you think a puppy is cute if that doesn't sound weird lol. but since Ive dated guys but think about girls does that make me bisexual? i just don't know what i am...

2. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No, it doesn't if you weren't attracted to the guys you've dated. Why not to date a girl next time instead? :icon_wink

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

You can be a lesbian even if you've dated men, especially if there was no attraction. Being bisexual means you like both men and women in a sexual way

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree with Falling you can still be a lesbian even if you dated men in the past. You sound like you could be a lesbian.

5. flatlander48

Am I lesbian, bi, or just confused??

Yes, but it doesn't matter.