1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thought i was bi and now not so sure...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by call meh blue, Oct 8, 2014.

1. call meh blue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well. I came out as bi to my to best friends who are also bi. I've been attracted to one of them since I met her. And I have never really been attracted to a guy before. Except this one semi girlish one. And that didn't last very long at all. I've also had dreams where my friends look me in the eyes and tell me I'm gay. I'm not sure who I am. But I at least wanna know what I am...:help:

2. DarkestDream

Hello! :smilewave
    It's okay to not be sure! I wasn't for the longest time. The cool thing is, you can take all the time you need to discover what you feel comfortable with, and EC has some great people to give you the best support along the way! (*hug*)

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, it definetely sounds like you might be a lesbian.

4. MickH

I know for me, romantic/sexual preferences often change from time to time. Sometimes I like girls more, sometimes I like boys more. Sometimes these preferences change after weeks, sometimes they stay the same for a year(interestingly, my preferences for non binary people have always stayed the same)
    Also, there is romantic vs sexual/sensual attraction too. It's possible to experience all kinds of attraction to one gender, and only one kind to another.
    Don't feel pressured to put a label on yourself; labels are great, but it's perfectly fine to choose not to label yourself. However, if you do choose a label, don't feel like it's wrong to change it. If you identify one way for a while but then later feel a different label is more fitting for you, that's completely fine.

5. Will2M

Yes! Labels are a totally unnecessary thing to worry about while you are figuring out who you are. I questioned for 6 years before coming to a conclusion. Originally I was obsessed with trying to apply a label but then I just kind of let it go and eventually figured it out.

I'm sure you can do the same. Although it might seem like a big looming thing, you just can't worry about your sexuality. Just do what feels right and you will eventually find your answer.