1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian Intuition....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jackie90, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Jackie90

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ....scares me!! / SOso sexy!! :bang:

I need a lil' help from the more experienced lesbians who are shy. I myself have recently had a horny awakening to the fact i am Bisexual, and proud...I think lesbians always seemed to like me as i didnt realise i gave off such a queer vibe, i thought it was just my sexual scorpio vibe thing, I wanna date girls now but its SOO much harder/twisted then dating men!!!
    you see i am quite the closed book, most my experience has been with men, and i have recently, crazily, fell for this very mature, regal, shy, intellectual lesbian, fairly butch yet gentle, with the most mysterious piercing eyes that I KNOW CAN READ RIGHT THROUGH ME, and it scares me. She is a local friend/barista, often catch her staring at me, often right up in my face obviously, i dunno if that her giving me lesbian im interested signals or just being aloof. I panic whenever i see her, and i know she is picking up queer, im interested and horny vibes from me, the biggest gie away is i cant look her in the eye....or else i melt. I hate this vulnerailty but i dont know what to do next as a few other girls LOVE her and i dont wanna get mixed up in some lesbian love triangle competition. ARGH HELP! Do you think she likes me, i feel as if she does!!!!.........

2. Emotional love

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow!

You will only know if you tell her - I have a feeling she's the type of girl you can tell and that she will give you an honest answer. Don't worry about the competition, focus on being the real you with her. Get to know and enjoy your new found desires. Look women in the eyes and let your heart melt - it's nice. X

3. Jackie90

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    THANK YOU! Nice feed back, yeah i do tend to let it just let my feelings bubble up then explode!! if she doesnt know yet she will do soon :wink: ahh falling for a beautiful woman! drives one to insanity?! x