1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I or am I not..?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Reenooo, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Reenooo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey, I'm just wondering how you truely know if you're gay or not? Up until I was 19 I thought sex and love was disgustimg but then I met an older MAN and had sex, got engaged.. loved sex and loved him. I had a lesbian friend at the time and she "raped" me. It was haunting me every night (still does) but I then met an attractive woman and developed feelings for her but never took it further because she was straight and I was still engaged to the man I love. I then found myself fantasizing about females all the time. I'm no longer with my ex fiance but have had a boyfriend since then but still think about women. I've met another woman who I'm into but I don't eben know if she's gay. I don't even know if I'm gay and if I am I have no idea what to do

2. NatWheeled

Hmm, what happened with the ex fiance? Are you still sexually attracted to men?

You could be bisexual

3. Reenooo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I still like to hhve a good perve on guys but its not the same as chicks. im attracted to a woman and I get butterflies and uncoordinated. If im attracted to a man its like yeh hes hot so what.. know what I mean? Got sick of fighting with my ex. I miss him though

4. NatWheeled

Well, I can't really tell you what you are. Only you can do that. But i t sounds like you're at least bi

5. Reenooo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yeh :frowning2:

---------- Post added 12th Oct 2014 at 08:23 PM ----------

Yeh probably :frowning2: