1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could I be a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SquirrelGirl, Oct 13, 2014.

1. SquirrelGirl

They reason I ask this is because I feel like I'm more attracted to girls. I find girls more physically attractive, my heart flips over when I see a pretty girl, I get turned on around certain girls and I feel more of a connection with girls in general.

However,

I have been turned on by guys in the past. In the way that I want them to tear my clothes off and take me to bed. I almost felt drawn to them as a magnet like I need to touch them. However this doesn't happen as frequently as my heart flipping over when I see a pretty girl. Also I honestly believe that last year I was in love with a guy. I felt like I would do anything to make him happy and that he was the one etc.

My therapist told me she doesn't think I'm gay based on my feelings for men in the past and I'm not sure whether to believe her.

Any insights would be appreciated thanks :slight_smile:

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Do you still feel that way about men ? are you still sexually attracted to men

3. SquirrelGirl

The last time I felt it that strongly was in July. I still feel that way somewhat but my meds and school has kind of stressed me out to the point where I don't feel as much.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is just my opinion and what I think but to me I think your bisexual ,but more into women because you still feel that way about men .

My two cents .

5. SquirrelGirl

Thanks for the response. That's a bit what I was thinking. Would it make sense then that I only feel attracted to certain guys an more based on their personality?

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah , it would , I've met many people who were straight that liked certain people of the opposite sex based on their personality and I think it goes for everyone of all sexual orientations .