1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex wants me to be his fubu

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Hard Candy, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So my ex who broke my heart 5 months ago suddenly messaged me and after a few exchanges asked me to be fubu or friends with benefts with him. I got offended for he did not even say sorry or even acknowledged what happened or asked me if Im still mad or hurt. It offended me.

However, now Im considering it because Im in love with a friend who's in love with this guy he's going out with. The pain of unrequited love is too much. I cant bear it anymore. Im thinking that maybe, being fubus with my ex, who I dont have feelings for anymore, might distract me from the pain, which I desperately wanna get out of since it affects other areas of my life.

Should I go for it or not? I know it makes me sound pathetic and slutty, but I just wanna forget about my friend. My unrequited affection for him is crippling me. And I was thinking that I'll ask my ex to at least be real friends with each other than just mere fubus. Maybe he can be my confidante too.

2. clovis

I think u will regret it, u are just hurting and willing to take 'love' from anywhere, don't give in!

3. ChameleonSoul

I agree with clovis on this. Don't give in just yet. There is a guy out there for you, you just haven't found him yet. While I can't speak for you, it seems like if you go for it, you'll only feel worse. Right now, don't focus on romantic love and spend time with your friends, find a new hobby, do something you've always wanted to do, just find something to distract you. If the guy you love doesn't realize what a great guy you are, then it's his loss. If you ever need anyone to talk to, feel free to post on my wall. I'm always willing to listen. (*hug*)

4. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Gosh I wish I had a fubu XD

5. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I say hell no if he hurt you once he could do it again .You deserve better than that ! I know you will find that perfect someone just be patient