1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you make of this? Long post, I need advice

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jargont, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Jargont

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I posted this in another forum - but I wanted to get other feed back too. I didn't want overload this forum woth all of my posts from the other one so I'll spread out the details - this post is already quite long, no?

I'm a "bi-curious" freshman in college and I've recent met the most dynamic guy. In between sorting out my own feelings and my sexuality, I'm trying to figure him out as well - if he reciprocates the feelings that I think I have for him. I've never told him that I question my sexuality.

Things became blurred after I had too much to drink one night and he took care of me - back rubs, giving me water...he even let me sleep in his bed. That morning, him and a mutal female friend of ours joined the bed and we all slept together...something that happened a few more times after that - all of us just sleeping and talking pillow-talk to each other.

Things escalated when all three of us became really touchy with each other (more so than usual) and he and I began to take caress each other and hold hands more often which made the girl a bit skeptic about our relationship.

One night, he and I were sharing really personal memories and we both decided that we'd sleep together to keep each other company. He told me that he'd be there for me and we cuddled and held hands while we slept. There was spooning and of course I got hard but he never said a word.

After that, we touched each other more often, he sits on my lap, we cuddle in public, and we began telling each other very personal things. I told him about some of my sex dreams where I have sex with men and woman and tried to put emphasis on sex with men to guage his reactions...it was all by text though and while he said that he has no sexual orientation in his dreams, he said that he brushes of gay sex dreams.

Last night, after very public cuddling and lots of touching, we decided to sleep with eachother again (not sexually of course) and I asked him if people ever asked what he wanted (he's such a caring person and gets taken advantage of sometimes) and he said no. I asked him what he wanted from me and he said he didn't know. I ended up telling him that I wanted to make him happy and I wanted to know and understand all of him. Of course this leads to more cuddling and hand holding and some intense spooning. My hand brushed across his penis a few times and he was getting hard, but like he could've been having a sex dream who knows.

Anywho, I woke up with a terrible case of blueballs and a major crush on him that I don't know how far I want to take. I don't even know if he feels the same. But there are times when we cuddle, or we hug for longer that most people would say is normal and I just melt into him. That morning, our female friend barged into the room, slightly shocked by how entangled we were (she's had dreams of him and I making out/ being sexual...I hope she's clairvoyant) and he bolts up, puts his face above mine, looks at me with such care and says "are you okay?". It honestly made me melt into a confused puddle of emotions. Left me distracted the whole day.

The problem is, while he's very touchy with me, he's pretty tight with all his guy friends. They don't sleep together, but their close. And he has also identified as straight and told me about his one and only ex-girlfriend who he seemed to love very much. So I don't even know if he fathoms being with me in that way. I catch him stealing glances at me and I hold his gaze for as long as I can, but he is often the first to pull away. Although we hug for long periods of time, he's the first to pull away that way too. So, I just don't know.

I say all this to ask, does him seem interested? What should I do? I like him both emotionally and physically. I love his warmth (I've told him how much of a warm presner to me he is too) but i hate the blueballs I'm getting. What should I do?

2. clovis

Well, I think you started doing what you need to do when you asked him what he wants. Although the conversation was short... I think you need to bring it up again. This time you can be more honest with him... about what you want... and the feelings your having. It sounds to me like he is into you... whether that is a conscious thing on his part I don't know. Perhaps he hasn't come to terms with who he is yet. But as always I think your best route is to just be open and honest. Its the best route to take. Keep us informed of what happens. Good Luck