1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me. So confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by brodew, Oct 15, 2014.

1. brodew

Ok, I am bisexual I mean I am romantically attracted to both men and women. I've never been able to figure out what I am attracted to. Its so random. I'm not into any features, including those typically associated with sex. I've never turned around to check out an ass. I just get these crushes. As far as sex goes. Its never on my mind. Its not a need and never has been. to me its just something that is done between two people in love. I have been in love and had sex. Even after I'm like ok lets go watch tv. It was ok but I never feel any passion or romance. My mind just goes ok, do this, do that, and we're done lets go do something else.

I guess I have always been a person that conforms to those around me and I just don't want to conform anymore I want to be me. But I need help figuring out who ME is. So confused anything would help.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. Snobird

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Enjoy it, just be yourself. Don't worry about putting a label on it.

4. brodew

Thinks for the advice. I guess i'm just trying to put a label on it because it will make it easier to talk about with some close people I plan to come out to. I have never came out to anyone in my family before even though I have multiple gay or bisexual relatives. It's not like I think they will make a big deal out of it but i'm sure some of you know how it is. I just want to be able to answer questions they may have, IDK I've never came out to anyone i'm close to before. Any time I was myself I was living alone on the other side of the country in college or working.

5. sleepwalking

Have you ever heard of the terms Grey-A or Demisexual? I don't know if either term might better suit you and how you feel.