1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help plz, I need advices

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Cam65, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Cam65

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi
    Well the thing is...im not so sure about my sexuality, i mean i know im attracted to guys, but sometimes i think i feel attracted to girls a little bit (their boobs)

anyway, the thing is i cant really see myself dating a girl, its like i woudnt feel comfortable.
    Some girls have been hitting on me and i just dont know why i cant ask them out.

Can i be bisexual? but im not attracted to vaginas at all. Its been so hard for me to accept myself cuz my whole family hate gay ppl. Once i went shopping with my mom and a guy started looking at me so i did look at him too (maybe we were too obvious cuz later at home my mom started yelling at me, she asked me what was wrong with me and why did i look at him that way. She was mad at me for 2 days!!!!!! just because of that)

Also i fell inlove with a guy at university, at first he looked at me so many times and smiled at me and everything so i tried to talk to him.
    He was with a friend and he had a rude attitude to me so i left. After that, the eye contact between us kept going and well i dont see him that much now, but im still in love with him.I just dont understand why whenever we get to be in the same place he looks at me that much!

Ive been so depressed lately i feel like ill never be happy, i feel like i wont ever be myself to my family. im just out to 3 of my friends and theyve been supportive. Honestly ive been crying a lot.

Ty for reading and im sorry if i wrote too much lol :icon_wink

#1 Cam65, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  2. Unkempt Harold

I myself am still growing, and have a lot of growing to do!

The main thing I've learned on this site is to just do what you feel is right for you. And not to be overly concerned with finding a label, if you don't really feel you have/ need one. Or make your own label! X]

Also. I feel kinda the same way, interms of not liking men romantically or attractively, buuuut penis. Penis me likes :confused: (for you it was breasts)

3. bi2me

Try not to worry too much, or put too many labels on yourself until you are comfortable doing so. Some people are mostly attracted one way or the other (or entirely) and some people fall more in the middle. Some people find others' "bits" sexy and some people find them silly looking. I think it just depends on your perspective. Don't be too hard on yourself. :slight_smile:

4. Snobird

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    One thing about sexuality is you can't always put a label on it, and it can even change over time. In high school I did the typical date a girl thing. Ended up getting her pregnant. The whole time i was always attracted to men.

After the marriage ended, didn’t take long, I was with my first man. That sealed the deal, I was gay and loved it.

Well, about 6 years later I met a woman that took my breath away. 10 years later we are still together.

So you may be mostly gay, but who knows. One day you may find a woman you love
    Until then, keep your options open.

5. Cam65

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ty guys, i feel so much better now! i wont try to find a label now. imma just try to be happy
    im still confused about the guy im into, do u guys think he likes me?

Snobird: Im glad you got to be with the one ur inlove with :grin: good luck!