1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Told Straight Friend I was lesbian and....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by 2Scoopzz, Oct 16, 2014.

1. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I told my straight friend I was lesbian and she hasn't played the question game yet but she did say she was all pro choice and for gay rights. But now she talks about her bf a lot more than usual and she seems to talk about sex more or at least reference to it more now that I've came out. I do have a pathetic crush on her(she doesn't know) but why does she do that?? It's really annoying! Like is she looking to get a reaction or is she worried that I might try to turn her or something?? I'm not exactly sure how to talk to her about it yet??

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

That does sound really really annoying. It almost seems like she's threatened by you.

3. Really

Sounds like she's just a bit nervous, maybe? She probably, intellectually, knows you're the same as before but, emotionally, feels the need to confirm her straightness. She may sense your slight feelings for her, subconsciously, so to be blunt, cut it out. I don't mean to hurt your feelings but her going "weird" on you has freaked you out a bit so don't go "weird" on her so she doesn't freak out. Fair is fair, right?

You could tell her that you're still her friend just like before except now there's no chance of competing for the same bf. She can have them all.

4. stealth

stealth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    if she is a good friend she will expect who you are

5. lovely lesbian

It does sound she is a bit nervous

6. Blossom85

I think it is possible her defense mood, I know it's not fair but I think she needs to go through the process as well of coming to accept it.. Even though you aren't different, you might need to just give her a gentle push in that direction that you aren't any different and it doesn't change how you two interact.