1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Confused & Not Sure What To Do

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by rhapsodic, Oct 17, 2014.

1. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not really sure what's going on. I think I might be a lesbian, but I'm not sure. I've been confused for so long and I'm not sure how do deal with it.

I'm 100% certain I'm attracted to girls. I'm attracted to them in every way possible and I'm almost certain I'm going to spend he rest of my life with one.

This is where it gets really confusing: so I've previously said I'm bisexual homoromantic. When it comes to guys, sometimes I find them physically attractive, but I'm starting to think I just find them aesthetically pleasing and it isn't actually sexual attraction. The idea of heterosexual sex really grosses me out. There's only really been like one or two guys who I'd "go straight for", but I can think of a lot of gay people who have that one person who they feel that way about, so I guess that's normal...? In terms of romantic attraction, I don't really feel any towards guys, so that's definitely out of the picture.

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm tired of being confused. I want to be sure of myself for once. I want to able to accept myself, but it's hard when I'm not even sure who I am.

I'm not really sure what I want people to say. I just need some comforting and advice and I want to be reassured that it's okay if I'm a lesbian.

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    its okay, your fine just the way you are and will figure out everything and be sure about who you are in time

3. Squichy

It's more than 100% that your lesbian. I've been questioning my sexuality for 3 years, so I get it, you'll figure it out. I mean there's guys I've said ''I'd go straight for'', but I wouldn't really, I just find them good-looking.