1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jelousy, manipulation or something else?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LittleBiBitch, Oct 18, 2014.

1. LittleBiBitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I have a friend, who I had a crush on and she has always been aware of it, flirted with me, groped me occasionally and generally wanted my attention. And because it didn't really bother me after the first rejection I just went along with it because I enjoyed her company.

Now tho, after recently coming out of a long term relationship, I have been going through a few friends with benefits stages, 1 was a girl who was straight, and my mate had a problem with her, didn't want to meet her, and infact we fell out over this situation. Well since then the straight girl has gotten a boyfriend and I have moved on, now in a fwb with a guy, now my friend is willing to meet the girl I was sleeping with, but wont meet the guy I'm sleeping with, and infact made up shit about him, which myself and the guy have proved to be bullshit.

Sooooo...can someone throw some ideas at me as to why this girl is like this?

She's had a boyfriend for 6 months and when she started dating him jokingly said he was the "male version" of me. LOL :rolle:

2. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I does sound like she might be a bit jealous. I really don't know though. If she rejected you and is in a relationship, then that doesn't really make much sense.