1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

definitely attracted to women bu scared any advice

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sls, Oct 18, 2014.

1. sls

sls

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well here goes...
    I've known for a while that I'm definitely attracted in every way to women,I.have had boyfriends but never really done anything for me. The problem I have is I'm a very nervous and shy person and am scared/extremely nervous to even approach or speak to a girl also the prospect of being intimate terrifies me purely because I have no clue what I'm doing. So I'm certainly in a dilemma because I would love to find someone. Any advice welcome:icon_bigg

2. LittleBiBitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Try online dating sites? looking for women, that way you can talk to women online, have that "behind the computer screen confidence" get to know they, then when you're comfortable, meet them. Safely of course.

Or if you are just nervous over the idea of talking to a girl who you know is attracted to you, just pretend you're talking like friends.

Just my two cents.

3. sls

sls

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Even the thought of that makes me nervous. I suppose I need to get out of my comort zone but find it difficult to.thank you for you two cents much appreciated :slight_smile:

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Re: definitely attracted to women but scared any advice

Well don't be scared...
    what about kissing... caressing, exploring each one's bodies, taking it from there... you know what you like, so she might like that, too... and you can communicate...
    just relax and enjoy...

#4 jay777, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  5. Mangaholic

Mangaholic Guest

I'm in a very similar situation and I am shy too. Just thought I'd let you know that you're not the only one :slight_smile:

6. sls

sls

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you. Glad to have someone who can sympathise with this situation because it's very frustrating :/

7. waterfall

waterfall Guest

If you widen your circle of friends and become comfortable with being around lesbian women as friends the rest will fall into place. Take it one step at a time. If you are shy it will build your confidence and you will learn about the gay community at the same time. There is a lot to learn…believe me! Baby steps...