1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bi? (probably the millionth post with a similar title)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mangaholic, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Mangaholic

Mangaholic Guest

So, I think that I am bisexual (this must be a fairly common first line on this site).

I have usually been attracted to girls but for the past 2 years (ever since I have been trying to find out more about myself) I have been noticing that I love talking to guys more and sometimes I find myself attracted to guys (sexually and romantically).

For example, the other day I was chatting to an openly bisexual guy online (I was bored) and I just loved talking to him and we didn't want to stop talking. I think that I was romantically attracted to his guy and I loved it! However I am still attracted to girls romantically as well!

I know girls and guys that I am attracted to, but since I am a shy guy I find it hard, but not impossible, to explore my feelings further! :frowning2:

Also, sometimes I feel that I lean more towards guys and other times it's girls... wow, I'm confused. Does anyone have any advice for me???

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sounds like your bi to me but leaning more towards guys , maybe try dating .

3. Mangaholic

Mangaholic Guest

I guess dating more would be the best next step for me (being shy doesn't help though).

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm shy myself , I think maybe what would help is if you make friends with men that are either gay or bisexuals and maybe from that friendship you can find a boyfriend but I say just look for friends , it's good to have people like you that are your friends as well .

5. Mangaholic

Mangaholic Guest

Thanks for the advice! I guess that hanging around this forum is also a good idea if I want to get to know more people like myself :slight_smile:

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes and also look to see if there is an lgbt community center where you live that helps in making lgbt friends .