1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no idea what's going on.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lilartistgrrl, Oct 19, 2014.

1. lilartistgrrl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From the age of literally 4 to 14 I was the typical boy-crazy young girl, but worse. It was clear that I was very aggressive and I liked to chase the boys. When I entered high school, I got a crush on my female teacher, and a crush on my female friend. I never really questioned it at all, I just said "I guess I'm bisexual" it wasn't a big deal. I had a "friends with benefits" relationship with a young man that ended last year. He was very angry and abusive towards me. He never physically hurt me, but he hurt me emotionally and physcologically. About a month or so ago, I met a girl that I think might be a lesbian and I hoped we could get to know each other better, but she lives about 30 minutes from me and she texted me for a while and about a week after meeting her, I started thinking about her and fantasizing about her. It's clear now that nothing will probably ever happen with her. But then a couple of days ago, I have become OBSESSED with women, I think about and fantasize about them, about certain parts of their body that I like...everywhere I go I find myself checking out the cute women. So I'm wondering...do I sound bisexual, or lesbian?
    What makes matters worse is I'm in a Life Drawing class and am drawing nude women every day.

2. RalphHenry

RalphHenry Guest

Only you can really answer that. I've found that when you're fairly certain of something, in your case that you like women, you start thinking about it 24/7. If you're still romantically or sexually attracted to men, then you are more bisexual. If you only feel that way towards women, then you know the answer. A question to consider is: who do you see yourself settling with?

3. lilartistgrrl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I don't know, I've always wanted to marry a man, but now I keep having fantasies about marrying women?

4. queerconfused

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm having some similar issues. I would say not to worry about it to much, you don't have to know right now what your orientation is, you can have fun learning about yourself and what you like.

5. DinelodiiGitli

Only you can really find the answer to that.
    If you're still attrracted to some guys then I'd say you're bisexual. Sexuality can be a very fluid thing, it's perfectly normal to go through phases where you feel more attracted to one sex or gender.

6. lilartistgrrl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. There's a guy I'm starting to like in my class so I consider myself truly bisexual.